Vancouver is a world class city in a spectacular natural setting. It is surrounded by mountains, ocean, rainforest, parks and beaches. Vancouver is not solely defined by the natural beauty of its surroundings but also its rich variety of ethnically and culturally diverse neighbourhoods.
Enjoy private sightseeing tours in the comfort and luxury of a limousine with your own personal guide.
- Stroll down the scenic Canada Place pier and watch majestic cruise ships head out to sea.
- Walk down Robson Street for the city's finest shopping offerings.
- Stop at the totem-pole display and Prospect Point for spectacular views in Vancouver's first park; Stanley park
- Take a walk along the city's downtown beach in English Bay and stop for coffee or a bite at one of the many great culinary spots.
- Visit Grandville Island with its mix of shops and galleries and its famous public market where you'll find an incredible variety of local food vendors and artisans.
- Don't miss the second largest Chinatown in North America! From the bustling streets filled with exotic culinary offerings an imported goods to the tranquility of the Ming Dynasty-style Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden, Chinatown has lots to offer.
- Take a tour of Gastown, the city's oldest neighbourhood. Designated a National Historic site in 2009, Gastown offers shops, restaurants, nightlife and block upon block of grand Victorian Buildings.