Our Response to COVID-19
Dear Valued Client,
The Star Limousine Group of Companies has been here for you and your transportation needs in the past. During these unprecedented times with COVID- 19, we want you to know that we are here for you now, more than ever. As Western Canada’s largest private transportation service, we have over 60 vehicles in all sizes and models available for transportation. We have implemented new protocols to ensure safe and clean transportation for you, your loved ones, employees and critical equipment.
The health and safety of our passengers and employees is our top priority. As questions and concerns arise as a result of COVID-19, our group of companies has taken a number of precautionary measures to provide the highest level of protection for our customers and team.
Our COVID-19 measures include:
- The purchase of a commercial grade steam cleaner/sanitizer, so we can completely clean and sanitize the interior of each vehicle daily. Operating at a temperature of 175C/374F this machine is able to effectively kill all bacteria.
- We have removed Sedans from operation and have the ability to provide the recommended 2M/6ft for ‘social distancing’.
- Chauffeurs now perform a thorough cleaning of the vehicle’s interior surfaces with Lysol disinfectant wipes between each trip.
- Chauffeurs have been issued protective disposable rubber gloves and masks.
- With the exception of our dispatcher, office staff are now working remotely, from home.
- All employees have been instructed to self monitor, self isolate and seek immediate medical attention if they show any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Under no circumstance will we allow sick employees to report for work.
During these uncertain times we must lean on each other for expertise and support. We would also like to take this time to thank you for your business and want you to know that we are here for any service you may need. Just call or email us for anything.
Warm regards and safe travels from all of us,
Star Limousine Services Ltd.